The Big Know is seeking a dynamic Account Manager to join the Account Services team. The Account Manager plays a strategic role in the long term success of the company. You will be a consultative guide to the client ensuring the long term success of the relationship with The Big Know. You will be overseeing projects while leveraging management capabilities that will drive and carry out the execution positively across the client’s business. You have a true passion for what you do and can astound clients - both internal and external - with leadership, creativity, vision and eloquence.
About the Job:
- Manages day-to-day client relationships including articulating The Big Know’s point-of-view and capabilities
- Leads cross-capability teams to deliver creative thinking and powerful ideas that meet client objectives and goals
- Advocate for client success and recommend products and tactics to help clients achieve their business objectives.
- Develop and oversee project plans, project schedules, team goals and success criteria, project milestones, and budgets.
- Demonstrate the ability to stay connected to project big picture by understanding the details.
- Ownership and responsibility to manage issues, risks, decisions and outcomes from their team’s tasks and activities, and the overall success of a project.
- Work directly with new or existing clients to develop and maintain business requirements.
- Proactively anticipate the needs of accounts and formulate solutions.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships.
- Act as the client’s voice to The Big Know team, ensuring that they are informed of client decisions and discussions that may impact them.
- Take proactive steps to ensure teams meet or exceed customer expectations
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 5-7 years of professional account management experience, preferably in an agency environment or marketing/digital industry
- Ideal candidate will have experience working with commercial, documentary, or other multi-phase video production projects
- Have a passion for understanding the client's business and being a trusted advisor in their day to day challenges
- Are good at getting to know clients personally and building a trusting, personal relationship over time
- Project management skills with a strong eye for detail; ensuring work is client-ready and exceeding client expectations
- Thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced environment with the ability to manage multiple clients and projects
- Exhibit excellent written and oral communications skills
- Experience managing cross-functional teams and leading project, product, and client teams
- Experience with risk management, change management, and communications management
- Familiar with these digital practices: UX & Design, Research & Insights, Analytics, Marketing, Technology
- Ability and know-how to ask for help or collaboration from experts to make the work better
- Understanding of team dynamics and know how to motivate them and create a great team culture
- Know how to be a great delegator by not micromanaging, but rather trust and verify.
- Solve problems creatively - when you can’t find a way, you find a way
About The Big Know
Created by GoKart Labs, we are a team of marketers, educators and digital natives helping transform brands into the world’s great teachers. We believe that education can be a superior form of content marketing, and that brands who teach can realize dramatically better results for their marketing spend. Our team of instructional strategists, brand marketers, writers, designers and filmmakers make it easy for brands to create learning people will love. Learn more at www.thebigknow.com